Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionParamount Pictures was one of the Big Five studios in Hollywood's Golden Age, but Gulf & Western's takeover signalled the end of an era, heralding the arrival of corporate business. Based on new sources, this book reconstructs the battle from which Paramount emerged as a mere corporate entity.
- Author BiographyBernard F. Dick, professor of communications and English at Fairleigh Dickinson University, is the author of numerous books on film history, including Radical Innocence: A Critical Study of the Hollywood Ten and The Star-Spangled Screen: The American World War II Film.
- Author(s)Bernard F. Dick
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication10/08/2001
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note32 b&w photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.