All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionCombining computer concepts material from the best-selling Discovering Computers and step-by-step instruction on Office applications from Microsoft Office 2013, this book intends to engage students in more critical thought, personalization, and experimentation with Office 2013 software.
- Author BiographyMisty E. Vermaat has more than 25 years of experience in the field of computer and information technology. In addition to consulting in the field, she was an Associate Professor at Purdue University Calumet, teaching or developing Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, database management, systems analysis and design, and programming courses. Since 1990, Ms. Vermaat has led the development of the Shelly Cashman Series and has written or co-authored numerous Series textbooks, including many editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS FUNDAMENTALS, and Microsoft(R) Word books.
- Author(s)Misty Vermaat
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Weight2177 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.