All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.57
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £13.02
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.52
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of how advances in information technology can be used to enhance the resolution of legal disputes.
- Author BiographyArno R. Lodder is an Associate Professor at the Computer/Law Institute of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, and is director of the Centre for Electronic Dispute Resolution. John Zeleznikow is a Professor and researcher at Victoria University's Laboratory of Decision Support and Dispute Management.
- Author(s)Arno R. Lodder,John Zeleznikow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.