Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to the traditional use of participant observation, interviews, and surveys, qualitative researchers have developed a variety of other methods to obtain information in their studies.
- Author BiographyJean J. Schensul: Institute for Community Research, Hartford Margaret Diane LeCompte: University of Colorado, Boulder Bonnie K. Nastasi: SUNY Albany Stephen P. Borgatti: Boston University
- Author(s)B.K. Nastasi,Jean J. Schensul,Margaret Diane LeCompte,Stephen P. Borgatti
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEthnographer's Toolkit
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/03/2015
- Content Notetables, figures, bibliography, index
- Weight286 g
- Width158 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.