CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for practitioners and students of health services planning and management, this book focuses on a critical area for management - enhancing the decision making process. It introduces computer-based decision support systems - frameworks, methods and techniques.
- Author BiographySteve Cropper is Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Health Planning and Management, Keele University. Previously he was Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Management Science, Strathclyde University. He is Director of the MBA (Health Executive) and also teaches on management programmes for doctors and clinical managers. His research is into aspects of organizational performance, including inter-organizational collaboration, strategic management, doctors in management and decision support. Paul Forte has a part-time appointment as lecturer in the Centre for Health Planning and Management, Keele University, and is an independent health planning and management consultant. Previously he was six years with the Department of Health Operational Research Service, and four years in health services research at the University of Leeds. His research and project work has had a focus on decision support systems development and application throughout this period.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Association of Medical Managers: Medical Management Book of the Year Award 1998.
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight640 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byP. G. L. Forte,Steve Cropper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.