CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionBy presenting ideas from instructional psychology, cognitive science, mastery learning, and performance based assessments, and then relating these findings to the workplace, the authors offer a new way to look at learning in the workplace.
- Author BiographyRONALD R. MORGAN is an expert in the psychology of learning and instruction. He serves as the director of the educational and school psychology programs of study at Loyola University of Chicago. JUDITH A. PONTICELL is an Assistant Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at Texas Tech University./e Her research focuses on adult learning, school effectiveness, and establishing educational partnerships in the workplace. EDWARD E. GORDON is President of Imperial Corporate Training and Development and teaches at Loyola University in Chicago. Together they have co-authored Futurework: The Revolution Reshaping American Business (Praeger, 1994) and Closing the Literacy Gap in American Business (Quorum Books, 1991).
- Author(s)Edward E. Gordon,Judith A. Ponticell,Ronald R. Morgan
- Date of Publication24/02/1998
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.