All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £16.06Trending at £24.99
- £14.99Trending at £17.99
- £4.43Trending at £4.64
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £4.49Trending at £4.74
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive Enid Blyton adventure story treasury with stories from the Famous Five, the Secret Seven and many more of her intrepid heroes.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton, 1897-1968, wrote over 600 books for children, and is still regarded as one of the most popular of all children's writers. In the 2008 Costa Book Awards, Enid Blyton was voted the best-loved author, ahead of Roald Dahl, JK Rowling and Shakespeare. Her books are translated into more than 90 languages, and have been adapted for film and TV. In 2012, Hodder Children's Books celebrated the 70th anniversary of the first publication of the Famous Five by reissuing the first five titles, in aid of the charity House of Illustration, with new covers by Quentin Blake, Chris Riddell, Emma Chichester Clark, Oliver Jeffers and Helen Oxenbury.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date17/02/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations and plates
- Weight1878 g
- Width215 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.