Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £18.99Trending at £20.97
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £32.15Trending at £32.49
- £15.48Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionA completely new collection of the printed and woven textile design patterns of Enid Marx (1902-1998).
- Author BiographyRuth Artmonsky trained as a psychologist. On her retirement from her associate directorship of a leading psychometric consultancy she ran a small art gallery. She has written and published a number of books on British mid-20th century art. Brian Webb is a designer and visiting Professor at the University of the Arts London.
- Author(s)Brian Webb,Ruth Artmonsky
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Out-of-print date22/02/2017
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight385 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.