All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor three centuries the capitalist system has shaped western society, informed its rulers, and conditioned the lives of its people. This title lays bare the follies of the international financial system, looking at the nature of capitalism, how it works and why sometimes it doesn't.
- Author Biography'David Harvey provoked a revolution in his field and has inspired a generation of radical intellectuals' - Naomi Klein David Harvey is Distinguished Professor of Anthropology at the City University of New York Graduate School where he has taught since 2001. His course on Marx's Capital, developed with students over forty years, has been downloaded by over two million people since appearing on the CUNY website in mid-2008. He is the author of Seventeen Contradictions and the End of Capitalism, The Condition of Postmodernity and The Enigma of Capital.
- PrizesWinner of Deutscher Memorial Prize 2010.
- Author(s)David Harvey
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £8.69Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.