Consider these sponsored items
- £13.51Was:£15.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan't enjoy soy? This title features reaction-free Soy-free recipes from breakfast to dessert and everything inbetween. It helps you discover delicious foods you can make and eat with a soy allergy.
- Author BiographyKatrina Jorgensen is a graduate from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. She enjoys creating and sharing recipes with her friends and family. She lives in Rochester, Minnesota, with her husband, Tony, and dog, Max.
- Author(s)Katrina Jorgensen
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEdge Books: Allergy Aware Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £12.29Trending at £15.87
- £17.57Trending at £22.31
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £10.68Trending at £12.72
- £6.25Trending at £8.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.