All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did mathematicians rely on for their work before then? And how did mathematical notations evolve into what we know today? This book explains the history behind the development of our mathematical notation system.
- Author BiographyJoseph Mazur is the author of Euclid in the Rainforest (Plume), which was a finalist for the PEN/Martha Albrand Award, Zeno's Paradox (Plume), What's Luck Got to Do with It? (Princeton), and Fluke (Basic).
- Author(s)Joseph Mazur
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 halftones. 38 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.