Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.35Trending at £19.39
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new interpretation of political reform in Spain and its American empire in the second half of the Eighteenth century. It examines the intellectual foundation of commercial, administrative and colonial policy during the tumultuous reigns of Charles III and Charles IV.
- Author BiographyGABRIEL PAQUETTE is Assistant Professor of History at The Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- Author(s)Gabriel B. Paquette
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 244 p.
- Weight334 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.