Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
- £8.44Trending at £9.95
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how Oriental tales, pseudo-ethnographies, sexual fantasies, and political satires took Europe by storm during the eighteenth century. Naming this body of fiction Enlightenment Orientalism, this title poses a range of questions that uncovers the interdependence of Oriental tales and domestic fiction.
- Author BiographySrinivas Aravamudan is professor of English, Romance studies, and in the literature program at Duke University.
- Author(s)Srinivas Aravamudan
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note13 halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.