All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of the Jewish question to a discussion - one of the social exclusion of religious and cultural minorities in modern times. This title identifies the Hindu-Muslim conflict in India as a colonial variation of what the author calls the exemplary crisis of minority - Jewishness in Europe.
- Author BiographyAamir R. Mufti is Associate Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of California, Los Angeles. He is the coeditor of Dangerous Liaisons: Gender, Nation, and Postcolonial Perspectives and the editor of Critical Secularism, a special issue of the journal boundary 2 .
- Author(s)Aamir R. Mufti
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 line illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.