Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRudolf Steiner advised that specific 'accompanying', or 'fundamental', spiritual exercises should always be carried out in conjunction with meditation, in order to protect the individual from dangers posed to normal consciousness. This work describes these fundamental exercises, giving suggestions as to how they can be carried out.
- Author BiographyFlorin Lowndes was born in Romania in 1938 and had an international career in architectural art and design. In 1970 he emigrated to the United States, where he taught at college level and in Steiner Waldorf schools. Since 1971 he has been engaged in the study of anthroposophy, and has written many articles for journals on related questions. He co-authored THE HUMAN LIFE, and founded the Center of Heart-Thinking in Boston. At present he leads training seminars in the United States and throughout Europe.
- Author(s)Florin Lowndes
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Weight322 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byMatthew Barton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.50Trending at £15.97
- £5.75Trending at £7.99
- £19.62Trending at £22.95
- £8.99Trending at £12.38
- £14.99Trending at £18.98
- £3.44Trending at £3.99
- £10.81Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.