CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- Author(s)Frank M. Lachmann,James L. Fosshage,Joseph D. Lichtenberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: The First Year of Life. Part II: Clinical Guidelines. Part III: The Wandering Mind. Afterword: Toward a Metatheory -A Diagrammatic Portrayal.
- Author BiographyJoseph D. Lichtenberg , MD, is Editor-in-Chief of Psychoanalytic Inquiry, Director Emeritus of the Institute of Contemporary Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis, past President of the International Council for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology, and a member of the Program Committee of the American Psychoanalytic Association. James L. Fosshage , PhD, is Founding President, International Association for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology (IAPSP); Co-Founder, Board Director and Faculty, National Institute for the Psychotherapies; Founding Faculty, Institute for the Psychoanalytic Study of Subjectivity; Clinical Professor of Psychology, New York University Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis. (His website is www.jamesfosshage.net.) Frank M. Lachmann , PhD, is a founding faculty member of the Institute for the Psychoanalytic Study of Subjectivity, Training and Supervising Analyst, Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, and Clinical Assistant Professor at the NYU Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.