All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlotinus (204/5 270 CE) was the first and greatest of Neoplatonic philosophers. His writings were edited by his disciple Porphyry, who published them sometime between 301 and 305 CE in six sets of nine treatises each (Enneads), with a biography of his master in which he also explains his editorial principles.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1984
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 444
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight310 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byA. H. Armstrong
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £10.49
- £5.00Trending at £6.15
- £13.03Trending at £14.16
- £5.19Trending at £6.29
- £5.10Trending at £5.42
- £9.96Trending at £10.46
- £9.00Trending at £10.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.