Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £56.73Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £34.99
- £11.63Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of books which each focus on a single building, from the perspective of the architect who designed it.
- Author BiographyIn June 2010, the partners of Polshek Partnership changed the name of their firm to Ennead Architects. Known for powerful building designs for cultural, educational, scientific and not-for-profit institutions, Ennead Architects is a 150-person New York City firm. Projects have been published internationally and recognized with numerous awards for design excellence. The firm's research-based design process sponsors the creation of signature building designs that are expressive of an institution's philosophy and vision and address each project's unique programmatic, technical, aesthetic and environmental issues.
- Author(s)Ennead Architects
- PublisherOro Editions
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOro Editions
- Content Note3300 photos, 100 ills
- Weight1021 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.