All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong glass craftsmen active in the first century AD, the most famous and gifted was Ennion, who came from the coastal city of Sidon in modern Lebanon. This publication examines the most innovative and elegant known examples of Roman mould-blown glass, providing a uniquely comprehensive, up-to-date study of these exceptional works.
- Author BiographyChristopher S. Lightfoot is curator of Roman art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Christopher Lightfoot
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note123 color illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width234 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.