Enoch and Qumran Origins: New Light on a Forgotten Connection by William B Eerdmans Publishing Co (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.11Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by goldstonebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £5.40Trending at £5.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive treatment of the forgotten relations between the Qumran community and the Jewish group behind the pseudo-epigraphal literature of Enoch. The contributions in this book demonstrate that the roots of the Qumran community are to be found in the tradition of the Enoch group rather than that of the Jerusalem priesthood.
- Author BiographyGabriele Boccaccini is professor of Second Temple Judaism and Christian origins at the University of Michigan and director of the Enoch Seminar, a biennial international conference on the Enoch literature.
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/06/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGabriele Boccaccini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.