Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionStop risking everything to make your investment advisor rich The stock market crash of 2008 proved one thing: traditional retirement planning advice simply doesn't work. The risks are too enormous. Trusting the stock market is like gambling with your family's future.
- Author BiographyDAVID TRAHAIR, CPA, CA, is a speaker, national bestselling author, and financial columnist for CPA Magazine. His other books include Smoke and Mirrors: Financial Myths That Will Ruin Your Retirement Dreams, Crushing Debt: Why Canadians Should Drop Everything and Pay Off Debt, and Cash Cows, Pigs and Jackpots: The Simplest Personal Finance Strategy Ever. He is known for his ability to explain the often-confusing world of personal finance in plain English. Canadians appreciate his no-nonsense style and the fact that his views are totally independent because he does not sell any financial products. He currently operates his own financial consulting firm and gives seminars on his books to accountants in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
- Author(s)David Trahair
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight382 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.