CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- Author(s)Mark R. Rosenzweig,Michael J. Renner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/05/1987
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleRecent Research in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of Contents1: Introduction and General Overview.- 2: The Neurobiology of Differential Experience.- 3: Behavioral Effects of Differential Experience.- 4: Boundary Conditions for Environmental Effects.- 5: Causes of EC-IC Brain Differences.- 6: Applications: Enrichment as Treatment.- Conclusion.- References.- Index of Names.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.