Consider these sponsored items
- £11.10Free postage
- £10.15Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 160 blessings inspired by nature to awaken, stimulate and deepen meditation and spiritual practice.
- Author BiographyRev. Jacob Watson, D.Min. is an interfaith minister and spiritual teacher. He helped start Collins Brook School, the Center for Grieving Children and the interfaith Chaplaincy Institute of Maine. Since 1985 he has been a Hospice Volunteer, Chaplain, Board member, trainer and supervisor. He was a grief counselor and a senior staff member of the Elisabeth Kubler-Ross Center, leading Life, Death and Transition workshops nationally and overseas. He is the author of Essence: The Emotional Path to Spirit, and devotes his life to teaching, writing and prayer.
- Author(s)Jacob Watson
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight204 g
- Width101 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £10.16
- £13.14Trending at £13.59
- £8.75Trending at £8.92
- £14.56Trending at £15.89
- £9.37Trending at £11.85
- £13.99Trending at £15.11
- £9.46Trending at £10.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.