CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors in this volume seek to treat the modern history of the Balkans from a transnational and relational perspective in terms of shared and connected, as well as entangled, histories, transfers and crossings.
- Author BiographyRoumen Daskalov is professor of modern history at the New Bulgarian University and at the Central European University. He is the author of nine books, most recently Debating the Past: Modern Bulgarian History from Stambolov to Zhivkov (Budapest: CEU Press, 2011). Diana Mishkova is professor of modern history and Director of the Center for Advanced Study in Sofia. She is the author of Prisposobyavane na svobodata [The adaptation of Freedom] (Paradigma: Sofia 2001) and of numerous articles and chapters various languages.
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBalkan Studies Library
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1060 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byDiana Mishkova,Roumen Daskalov
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.