Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn approach to diet, which treats food as a powerful drug that when used wisely will bring benefits to health. It is based on the idea of controlling the hormones in the body by the food we eat to create hormonal balance, which then helps to burn fat, lose weight, fight disease and alleviate pains.
- Author(s)Barry Sears,Bill Lawren
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/07/2006
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- maggi937009 Feb, 2017by
This is an intelligent book and lets you know how the body reacts to food. No senseless diets needed, just commonsense.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.