All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionEnterprise architecture is a key competency for most large organisations. This pocket guide describes the purpose, role and value of architecture in the enterprise, and the makeup and skillsets of the architecture team in different business contexts.
- Author BiographyTom Graves has been an independent consultant for almost three decades, in business transA--formation, enterprise architecture and knowledge management. His clients in Europe, Australia and the USA cover a broad range of industries, including banking, utilities, logistics, engineering, media, telecoms, research, defence and governA--ment. He has a special interest in architecture for non-IT-centric enterprises, and integration between IT-based and non-IT-based services.
- Author(s)Tom Graves
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width95 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.