All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnterprise architecture defines a firm's needs for standardised tasks, job roles, systems, infrastructure, and data in core business processes. This book explains enterprise architecture's vital role in enabling - or constraining - the execution of business strategy.
- Author(s)David Robertson,Jeanne W. Ross,Peter Weill
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight556 g
- Width163 mm
- Height244 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.