All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionShows Flex developers what's required to build production-quality Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) for the enterprise. This book offers suggestions for equipping your Flex team with proper tools and methodologies, guidelines for determining the skill sets required for the project, and more.
- Author BiographyYakov Fain is a Managing Director at Farata Systems, a company provides consulting and training services. He authored several books on Java and Flex and dozens of articles on software development. Sun Microsystems has nominated and awarded Mr. Fain with the title of Java Champion, which was presented to only a hundred people in the world. Yakov is Certified Adobe Flex Instructor. He holds MS in Applied Math. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Victor Rasputnis is a Managing Principal of Farata Systems. He's responsible for Farata consulting and mentoring practice, providing architectural design to companies implementing RIA with Adobe Flex, Air and Livecycle technologies. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from the Moscow Institute of Robotics. Victor is Certified Adobe Flex Instructor. Victor lives in New York with his wife Aziza and his daughter Alice. He likes playing tennis and skiing with his friends. You can reach him at email@example.com. Anatole Tartakovsky is a technology consultant, emerging technologies enthusiast and problem solver. He is a Managing Principal of Farata Systems and is responsible for creation of frameworks and reusable components. Prior Anatole played roles as Technology Consultant, Project Manager, CTO, and Mentor for various enterprises. Anatole authored number of books and articles on Flex, AJAX, XML, and client-server technologies. His education includes MS in mathematics and post graduate work in Expert Systems. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Anatole Tartakovsky,Victor Rasputnis,Yakov Fain
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.