All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.71
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis text detailing strategies for effective corporate governance offers a unified rather than fragmented treatment of corporate, IT, and enterprise governance. It also argues for an employee-centered perspective on strategy, rather than a top down approach.
- Author BiographyJan A.P. Hoogervorst studied Electrical Engineering at the Delft University of Technology, and completed his dissertation in Work and Organizational Psychology at the Amsterdam Free University. He fulfilled a number of managerial functions at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and was responsible for Aircraft Systems Engineering, Aircraft and Aircraft Components Maintenance, Flight Crew Training, and Corporate Information Technology Strategy Development and Implementation. He currently works at Sogeti Netherlands as an organizational advisor and management consultant, and as part-time university lecturer in Enterprise Governance and Enterprise Engineering.
- Author(s)Jan A. P. Hoogervorst
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Enterprise Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; 103 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 428 p. 103 illus.
- Weight1800 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.