CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionManaging and mining information is now arguably the prime skill in business organizations. Combining theory, practice, and case studies, this book expounds a top-down method of `enterprise management' featuring action-oriented decision making.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 228 p.
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPaul Baan
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.