Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionDouglas Brodie examines how the common law has evolved to address concerns about corporate social responsibility.
- Author BiographyOne of the UK's leading labour lawyers, Douglas Brodie is Professor of Employment Law and Head of School at Edinburgh University's School of Law.
- Author(s)Douglas Brodie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.