Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.41
- £21.48Trending at £29.13
- £11.85Trending at £15.30
- £14.79Trending at £17.03
- £13.77Trending at £15.99
- £7.97Trending at £10.00
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a look at enterprise networking from the perspective of network use and applications developers. This book describes the application services provided by the network and the technologies to implement end-to-end communication between users. It also presents the fundamentals of a networking environment, and the services they provide.
- Author(s)James Martin,Joe Leben,Kathleen Kavanagh Chapman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/11/1995
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight1448 g
- Width185 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.