All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a starting point for understanding the organization of an enterprise and subsequently for analyzing, (re)designing, and (re)engineering it. This book covers various issues in an integrated way including: business processes, information systems, and management control. It is intended for researchers and students in enterprise engineering.
- Author BiographyJan L.G. Dietz is professor in Information Systems Design at Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands) since 1994, after having been professor in MIS at the University of Maastricht for 6 years. He holds a MSc in Electrical Engineering and a PhD in Computer Science, and has practitioned business automation for 10 years. He has published over 200 scientific and professional articles as well as several books. His current research interests are in Enterprise Engineering, Enterprise Architectures and Enterprise & Information Systems Ontology.
- Author(s)Jan L. G. Dietz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.