Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's connected global marketplace success and failure is bound up with the management of your inter-organisational partnerships. The authors provide a practical guide to the management process and skill sets needed for co-ordinating the business activities that are essential to creating a competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyAndrew Humphries is currently CEO of SCCI Ltd which he founded in July 2004 (www.sccindex.com). He is an expert and thought leader in performance improvement in collaborative business relationships. His scientific diagnostic technique demonstrates how organisations can gain strategic advantage by formally managing their teamwork. It has been used successfully in construction, rail, defence, manufacturing, retail fashion, automotive, IT, food & drink, agriculture and the public sectors in the UK, EU, ASEAN and Australia. A global leader in his field, Andrew is sought after as a conference speaker and author and is a Visiting Fellow at the Cranfield School of Management. Richard Gibbs is a recognised expert in marketing channels and alliance management. His career spans senior sales and marketing positions in multinational companies such as Xerox and Novell Inc. His current research focuses on cross-cultural inter-organisational collaboration in global supply chains. Richard teaches at the University of Winchester.
- Author(s)Andrew Humphries,Richard Gibbs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 39 b&w illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.