All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-level guidance for implementing enterprise risk management in any organization A Practical Guide to Risk Management shows organizations how to implement an effective ERM solution, starting with senior management and risk and compliance professionals working together to categorize and assess risks throughout the enterprise.
- Author BiographyAnne M. Marchetti has twenty-five years of finance and accounting experience in both private industry and public accounting. She is a Sarbanes-Oxley subject matter expert focused on the design, implementation, analysis, and optimization of internal control systems and corporate governance programs. Ms. Marchetti has worked globally with both public and private entities in most industries as well as organizations of all sizes. She regularly interacts with Big Four, middle market, and local external audit firms as a liaison on behalf of these organizations. She is a member of the AICPA faculty and is the author of Beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance: Effective Enterprise Risk Management and Sarbanes-Oxley Ongoing Compliance Guide, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Anne M. Marchetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.