Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £19.99Trending at £24.16
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.26Trending at £31.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to deploy and integrate the iPhone in a streamlined, efficient, and cost-effective manner in a range of professional environments, from large businesses and educational institutions to medium-sized offices.
- Author BiographyCharles Edge has been working with Apple products since he was a child. Professionally, Charles started with the Mac OS and Apple server offerings in 1999 after years working with various flavors of Unix. Charles began his consulting career working with Support Technologies and Andersen Consulting. In 2000, he found a new home at 318, Inc., a consulting firm in Santa Monica, California which is now the largest Mac consultancy in the country. At 318, Charles leads a team of over 40 engineers and has worked with network architecture, security and storage for various vertical and horizontal markets. Charles has spoken at a variety of conferences including DefCon, BlackHat, LinuxWorld, MacWorld and the WorldWide Developers Conference. Charles' first book, Mac Tiger Server Little Black Book, can be purchased through Paraglyph Press. Charles recently hung up his surfboard and moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, with his wife, Lisa. Charles can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Charles Edge,Ryan J. Faas
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.