All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have resource for anyone who loves entertaining friends and family at home In this new book from the CIA, you'll find everything you need to plan and pull off unforgettable get-togethers--from important formal events to simple, casual affairs with friends.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1946, The Culinary Institute of America is an independent, not-for-profit college offering bachelor's and associate degrees in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts, as well as certificate programs in Latin cuisines and wine and beverage studies. A network of more than 43,000 alumni has helped the CIA earn its reputation as the world's premier culinary college. The CIA, which also offers courses for professionals and food enthusiasts, as well as consulting services for the foodservice and hospitality industry, has campuses in Hyde Park, New York; St. Helena, California; San Antonio, Texas; and Singapore. Abigail Kirsch, co-owner of Abigail Kirsch, Catering Relationships, credits her grandmother for her cooking and baking skills, and her mother for leaving her at home alone to get dinner ready. After attending The Culinary Institute of America in New Haven as well as Le Cordon Bleu in France, she opened a cooking school in the basement of her home to advance her dreams of becoming a chef. Today, Abigail Kirsch, Catering Relationships is recognized for its excellence, which comes from the company's obsessive commitment to perfection, no matter the size of the event and no matter the occasion.
- Author(s)Abigail Kirsch,The Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1662 g
- Width241 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.