CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a one-stop source for comprehensive information on the entertainment industry, providing a historical overview of the economics of the field, a series of short biographies of the impact makers, and an extensive annotated bibliography of more sources for in-depth research.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Haupert is professor of economics at University of Wiscosin, La Crosse. His published works include Greenwood's The Entertainment Industry.
- Author(s)Michael J. Haupert
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleContemporary World Issues
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.