All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionOf all the school readiness domains, approaches to learning is perhaps the least understood but the important. Research shows that positive approaches to learning improve both social - emotional and academic outcomes. This resource helps early childhood professionals implement strategies to support young children's positive approaches to learning.
- Author(s)Marilou Hyson
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEarly Childhood Education Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.