All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with a comprehensive overview of how to achieve entrepreneurial excellence in the knowledge economy and offers them ICBS - a methodology for strategy check-up of organizations in the knowledge economy context.
- Author BiographyJose M. Viedma Marti is Professor of Strategic Management at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain. He has held top executive positions in the software and consultancy industry. His field of research and practice focuses on the strategic perspective of knowledge management, intellectual capital and knowledge based-development. His international research has crystallised in practical methodologies such as ICBS, SCBS, CICBS and RICBS. Maria do Rosario Cabrita holds a PhD in Business Management and is Assistant Professor and Researcher at the Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal. She is also a Professor at the Portuguese Banking Management School in Lisbon and has held executive positions in international banks. Her current field of research focuses on intellectual capital, knowledge management and managing intangibles.
- Author(s)Jose Maria Viedma Marti,Maria Do Rosario Cabrita
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.81Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.