Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionSteeped in more than a decade of ethnography on the emergent middle class of Barbados, this remarkable book turns a spotlight on the entrepreneur, a figure saluted across the globe as the very embodiment of neoliberalism.
- Author BiographyCarla Freeman is Winship Distinguished Research Professor of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, and associated faculty in Anthropology and Latin American and Caribbean Studies, at Emory University. She is the author of High Tech and High Heels in the Global Economy: Women, Work, and Pink Collar Identities in the Caribbean, also published by Duke University Press, and a coeditor of Global Middle Classes: Ethnographic Particularities, Theoretical Convergences.
- Author(s)Carla Freeman
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNext Wave: New Directions in Women's Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.