All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionWomen are now leading companies and other enterprises in significant numbers-in developing countries as well as the Western world. This set examines the specific ways in which entrepreneurial women create success and considers how the growing prevalence of female entrepreneurs will change the world.
- Author BiographyLouise Kelly, PhD, is professor of strategy at the School of Management at Alliant International University, San Diego, CA.
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight1383 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byLouise Kelly
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.