All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Business Ethics Research
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note70 Tables, black and white; VI, 458 p.
- Weight853 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChris Mallin,Douglas J. Cumming,Robert Cressy
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Governance and Ethic ; Robert Cressy, Douglas Cumming and Christine Mallin.- Part I Entrepreneurship, Venture Finance and Ethics.- 2 The Value of Entrepreneurial Ethics Around the World; April Knill.- 3 Do private equity firms respond better to financial distress than PLCs?; Robert Cressy and Hisham Farag.- 4 Deal Structuring in Philanthropic Venture Capital Investments; Luisa Alemany and Mariarosa Scarlata.- 5 The Role of Law, Corruption and Culture in Investment Fund Manager Fees; Sofia Johan and Dorra Najar.- 6 Legal Protection, Corruption and Private Equity Returns in Asia; Douglas Cumming,Grant Fleming, Sofia Johan and Mai Ta.- PartII Governance, Ethics, Regulation and Financial Structure.- 7 Stock Market Regulation and News Dissemination: Evidence from an Emerging Market; Robert Cressy and Hisham Farag.- 8 Exploring the Impact of Legal Systems and Financial Structure on Corporate Responsibility; Celine Gainet.- 9 The UK Alternative Investment Market - International Applicability and Ethical Issues; Chris Mallin and Kean Ow-Yong.- 10 Harmonized Regulatory Standards, International Distribution of Investment Funds and the Recent Financial Crisis; Douglas Cumming, GaelI'madiene and Armin Schwienbacher.- 11Delegated Portfolio Management with Investment Constraints; Annalisa Fabretti,Stefano Herzel.- 12 The cost of sustainability on optimal portfolio choices; Stefano Herzel, Marco Nicolosi,Catalin Starica.- Part III Ethics, Fraud and Managerial Decisions.- 13 Voluntary and Mandatory Skin in the Game: Understanding Outside Directors Stock Holdings; Sanjai Bhagat and Heather Tookes.- 14 Corporate Scandals and Capital Structure;Stefano Bonini.- 15 Corporate Fraud and Managers' Behavior: Evidence from the Press; Jeffrey Cohen, Yuan Ding, CedricLesage and Herve Stolowy.- 16 Corporate Governance and Corporate Strategies for Climate Control and Environmental Mitigation; Raj Agawaral and Sandra Dow.- Part IV Ethics and Governance in China.- 17 Player and Referee Roles Held Jointly: The Effect of State Ownership on China's Regulatory Enforcement Against Fraud;Wenxuan Hou and Geoff Moore.- 18 Reactivity and Passivity after Enforcement Actions:Better Late than Never Shujun Ding, Chunxin Jia, Yianshun Li and Zhenyu Wu.- 19 Chinese Management Buyouts and Board Transformation; Yao Li, Mike Wright, Louise Scholes.- 20 Dividend Protection, Tunnelling or Joint Expropriation? An Empirical Study in China's Capital Market; Huaili Lv, Wanli Li and He Zhang.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.