Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this successful text synthesizes good management practice for students and encourages and develops entrepreneurial skills. Clearly structured and accessibly presented, this comprehensive textbook includes accounting control, decision-making and new coverage of gender and ethnicity; CSR, ethics and business failure .
- Author BiographyPaul Burns is Professor of Entrepreneurship and Dean of the University of Bedfordshire Business School, UK. He has previously held posts as Professor of Small Business Development at Cranfield School of Management, UK, having joined it from Warwick University Business School, UK. He also formerly served as Director of the 3i European Enterprise Research Centre, researching small firms across Europe. He has been a Visiting Fellow at Harvard Business School, USA, and a Visiting Professor at the Open University Business School, UK, where he developed the multi-media Small Business Programme which was screened on BBC2. He is Fellow and a former President of the Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE). He is a chartered accountant, having worked for Arthur Andersen in London. For four years, he ran his own firm, Design for Learning Ltd.
- Author(s)Paul Burns
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date09/04/2016
- Content Note40 black & white tables, 40 figures
- Weight1354 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.