Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how to bring commercial investors together with those who are placed to reach the poorest customers. This book challenges the notion that not-for-profit social entrepreneurship is the only sort that can lead to the alleviation of poverty.
- Author BiographyDaphne Halkias, PhD. is Senior Research Fellow at The Center for Youth and Family Enterprise, University of Bergamo; Research Affiliate at the Institute for Social Sciences, Cornell University; an Affiliate at Institute of Coaching, McLean Hospital at Harvard Medical School: and Research Associate at the Center for Comparative Immigration Studies, University of California, San Diego. Halkias is CEO of Executive Coaching Consultants and Editor of the International Journal of Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation. She is a Member of 'Business Fights Poverty' Paul W. Thurman, MBA, is Clinical Professor, School of International and Public Affairs and Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York. His international teaching, consulting, coaching and management experience spans strategic visioning, operations and change management, and technology strategy and implementation. Thurman sits on the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation and is a member of 'Business Fights Poverty'.
- Author(s)Mr. Paul W. Thurman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 7 b&w illustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDr. Daphne Halkias
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.