Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionProfessors, program directors, and analysts provide a snap- shot of the current state of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial education in Latin America.
- Author BiographySCOTT TIFFIN is Director of Research and International Relations, School of Business, Universidad Adolfo Ibanez, Santiago, Chile. Previously, as director of the Institute for Latin American Business at Babson College, he founded the International Conference on Entrepreneurship in Latin America. A specialist on entrepreneurship in Latin America, he has led a wide variety of research projects and education projects throughout the region.
- Author(s)Scott Tiffin
- Date of Publication30/12/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.