All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases the experiences of ten entrepreneurial ventures from emerging markets in the Arab world. This book offers an insight on a variety of localized strategic, managerial, marketing, and innovative approaches and practices, which create challenges and opportunities in a region undergoing rapid political, social, and economic transformations.
- Author BiographyEl-Khazindar Business Research and Case Center (KCC), in the School of Business at the American University in Cairo, provides high quality case-studies and other educational services offering students outstanding participant-centered learning tools. The center focuses on practical publications, knowledge dissemination, and teaching enhancement, aiming to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- Author(s)El-Khazindar Business Research And Case Center
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.