CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJurgen Schmude,Michael Fritsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of Contentsand Overview.- Nascent Entrepreneurs in German Regions.- The Spatial Embeddedness of Networks for Women Entrepreneurs.- What Characterizes Successful Start-Up Cohorts?.- Direct Employment Effects of New Firms.- How Fast Do Newly Founded Firms Mature?.- Patenting Behavior and Employment Growth in German Start-Up Firms.- Entrepreneurship in Cluster.- Structural Couplings of Young Knowledge-Intensive Business Service Firms in a Public-Driven Regional Innovation System.- Determinants of Innovative Activity in Newly Founded Knowledge Intensive Business Service Firms.- The Evolution of Regional Entrepreneurship and Growth Regimes.- Regional Differences in Entrepreneurship Education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.