All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated new edition of the classic work on information theory presents a detailed analysis of Shannon-source and channel-coding theorems, before moving on to address sources, channels, codes and the properties of information and distortion measures.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Gray is the Alcatel-Lucent Technologies Professor of Communications and Networking in the School of Engineering and Professor of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University. For over four decades he has done research, taught, and published in the areas of information theory and statistical signal processing. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and the Institute for Mathematical Statistics. He has won several professional awards, including a Guggenheim Fellowship, the Society Award and Education Award of the IEEE Signal Processing Society, the Claude E. Shannon Award from the IEEE Information Theory Society, the Jack S. Kilby Signal Processing Medal, Centennial Medal, and Third Millennium Medal from the IEEE, and a Presidential Award for Excellence in Science, Mathematics and Engineering Mentoring (PAESMEM). He is a member of the National Academy of Engineering.
- Author(s)Robert M. Gray
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.