Environment, Development and Change in Rural Asia-Pacific by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £163.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £31.34Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionWith the economic growth of the Asia-Pacific region in the twentieth century came environmental change. Using case studies from mainland Southeast Asia and the Island Pacific, this book examines the processes of development and disruption that have led to concern over the use and sustainability of the region's natural resources.
- Author BiographyJohn Connell is Professor at the School of Geosciences, University of Sydney, Australia. Eric Waddell is Professor of Geography at Laval University, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Pacific Rim Geographies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 14 black & white halftones, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEric Waddell,John Connell
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.